Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The EPS Low Energy Building System
We invite you to attend a training seminar to discuss ICF and EPS low energy building systems and its uses for the energy efficient construction of new buildings. We will provide you with an overview of the multiple systems on the market, their value and the future potential of this form of construction in the UK.
We will examine:
- Materials used: Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Insulated Concrete Formwork (ICF) Walls – Types, construction and finishes
- EPS Low Energy Floor System – Types, construction and finishes
- EPS Low Energy Roof System – Types, construction and finishes
- Thermal performance of ICF and EPS systems
- Advantages of EPS & ICF Construction
- ICF & EPS Construction in the UK
Our CPD last approximately one hour and can take place at your office.
Following the seminar, we will be happy discuss any projects you may be working on at the moment, offer technical advice, arrange a meeting with a member of our technical support team, a visit to one of our active sites, or prepare a quotation for you free of charge.
Register to attend
To register your interest, please fill out the contact form below: